If you’ve never been to Crystal Mountain before, you’ll be amazed! We’re so much more than a “local skiing hill”. In fact, it’s easy to spend your whole winter vacation here.
Mother Nature has brought us a lot of snow this spring! Crystal will be open daily until April 20, and then weekend through May 18 (and possibly longer). Click here to learn more.
Crystal Mountain is Washington’s largest ski area, with 3100 feet of vertical, 2600 acres of awesome terrain and the most incredible summit views of Mt. Rainier anywhere. For the skier or snowboarder, there’s everything from gentle groomed cruising runs for beginners to challenging steeps, backcountry, glades, chutes and unbelievable black (and double black) runs for the more adventurous.
And when we say we’re world class, it’s not just our opinion. Skiing Magazine traditionally ranks us in the top 20 in North America for backcountry terrain. We think that says a lot.
Here are just a few of the things that make Crystal really special.
- The new base-to-summit Mt. Rainier Gondola
- The new Sasquatch Jib Park on the Mr. Magoo run
- Fine dining at the Summit House, Washington’s highest restaurant: Gourmet lunch every day and First Tracks Breakfasts on select weekends.
- Kids 10 & under ski for just $5 every day at Crystal. Including the Gondola. No restrictions
- Parent/toddler lessons for 2 and 3 year olds
- Guided snowshoe tours into Crystal Mountain’s backcountry, with a fondue dinner afterwards
- New Pro Clinic Series to help take your skiing from good to great
- World class ski and snowboard coaching through Snowperformance
- The Snorting Elk Cellar, a locals’ favorite, and recipient of an honorable mention as Skiing
magazine’s “Best Ski Bar”
- A new RDL demo center at the top of the Gondola, and custom boot fitting and demos at the remodeled base area Mountain Shop
For more, visit crystalmountainresort.com.