If you’ve never been to Crystal Mountain before, you’ll be amazed! We’re so much more than a “local skiing hill”. In fact, it’s easy to spend your whole winter vacation here.
Crystal Mountain is Washington’s largest ski area, with 3100 feet of vertical, 2600 acres of awesome terrain and the most incredible summit views of Mt. Rainier anywhere. For the skier or snowboarder, there’s everything from gentle groomed cruising runs for beginners to challenging steeps, backcountry, glades, chutes and unbelievable black (and double black) runs for the more adventurous.
And when we say we’re world class, it’s not just our opinion. Skiing Magazine traditionally ranks us in the top 20 in North America for backcountry terrain. We think that says a lot.
Over $30 million in improvements in the last decade. Crystal Mountain has the Pacific Northwest’s only gondola, the Mt. Rainier Gondola, in addition to 9 lifts. With its modern lift system, the total lift capacity is 19,588 passengers per hour — meaning more time on the slopes and less time in lines.
Here are just a few of the things that make Crystal really special.
- The base-to-summit Mt. Rainier Gondola
- Fine dining at the Summit House, Washington’s highest restaurant. Gourmet lunch every day.
- Kids 10 & under ski free every day – up to 2 free kids per paying adult.
- The Sasquatch Jib Park on the Mr. Magoo run
- Guided snowshoe tours into Crystal Mountain’s backcountry, with a fondue dinner afterwards
- The Snorting Elk Cellar, a locals’ favorite, and recipient of an honorable mention as Skiing
magazine’s “Best Ski Bar”
- RDL demo center at the top of the Gondola, and custom boot fitting at Bootworks.
- All new rental equipment for the 2016/17 winter season.
For more, visit crystalmountainresort.com.