Elevation: Base 4,400 feet
Summit: (Silver King) 7,012 feet
Vertical: 3,100 feet
Trails: 57 Named Trails
Advanced/Expert – 35%
Intermediate – 54%
Beginner – 11%
Average Annual Snowfall: 367 inches
Lifts: 11 Total
Season: The 2017/18 season is scheduled through April 16, weather permitting
Hours: Lifts run daily from 9am – 4pm
If you’ve never been to Crystal Mountain before, you’ll be amazed! We’re so much more than a “local skiing hill”. In fact, it’s easy to spend your whole winter vacation here.
Crystal Mountain is Washington’s largest ski area, with 3100 feet of vertical, 2600 acres of awesome terrain and the most incredible summit views of Mt. Rainier anywhere. For the skier or snowboarder, there’s everything from gentle groomed cruising runs for beginners to challenging steeps, backcountry, glades, chutes and unbelievable black (and double black) runs for the more adventurous.
And when we say we’re world class, it’s not just our opinion. Skiing Magazine traditionally ranks us in the top 20 in North America for backcountry terrain. We think that says a lot.
More Snowmaking. Crystal Mountain increased its snowmaking capacity by 350% for Winter 2017/18 with 29 new SMI Super Puma snow guns. They've already been pumping out huge amounts of snow from mid-mountain down to the base. Learn more.
Night Skiing. Ski even more this winter with extended hours on peak weekends and during holiday periods. The Discovery, Quicksilver and Gold Hills lifts will be staying open later. One more reason to spend a few nights up here. Learn more.
Here are just a few other things that make Crystal really special.
- The base-to-summit Mt. Rainier Gondola for non-skiers, skiers, boarders & everyone else.
- Fine dining at the Summit House, Washington’s highest restaurant. Gourmet lunch every day.
- Kids 10 & under ski free every day – up to 2 free kids per paying adult.
- Guided snowshoe tours into Crystal Mountain’s backcountry.
- The Snorting Elk Cellar, a locals’ favorite, voted best apres ski bar in the 2017 USA Today poll.
- World-class boot fitting through Bootworks.
- RDL Demo Center at the top of the Gondola.
- Avalanche Education and Ski Touring Workshops through Pro Guiding Service.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT CRYSTALMOUNTAINRESORT.COM