Weddings at Crystal Mountain-Winter
If you’ve ever dreamed of getting married in the mountains, Crystal Mountain is your dream come true. Imagine getting married at 6872′ feet with Mt. Rainier towering in the background. Or having your ceremony outdoors in the clean mountain air, surrounded by trees and wildflowers. No matter what venue you choose, your guests (and you) will never forget your special day.
Winter wedding space is very limited on the mountain. For a smaller, more intimate winter wedding, please contact one of our lodging providers. Alta Crystal Resort can host winter weddings (in conjunction with lodging) of up to 40 in its 1920s meeting lodge, with an additional 20 in a heated outdoor tent on the adjacent deck.
In the summer, Crystal Mountain and its three hotels can help you plan the perfect wedding, rehearsal dinner, brunch or ceremony for up to 400 guests.
Have your ceremony at Crystal Mountain Summit, on the sun deck, in the chapel or in Crystal Mountain’s main lodge. Crystal specializes in weddings of 75-400 with fine Northwest catering, slopeside and close-by lodging and ample free-time activities for your guests.
Space for groups of up to 400 is available on all three levels of the main lodge, the chapel and outside on the sun deck. For a truly unique experience, your guests can ride the Mt. Rainier Gondola, where you can get married on the ridge with Mt. Rainier as your back drop. Learn more.
Mt. Rainier National Park
It is possible to get a permit to get married in Mt. Rainier National Park for smaller, more intimate ceremonies. It’s easiest to get permits for ceremonies during the week, or in the shoulder season (September and October). Learn more.
Alta Crystal Resort
Lodging for up to 80 adults (with 20 children) at this small resort just a 10-15 minute drive from Crystal’s base area. In addition:
- 1920’s log lodge for weddings, rehearsal dinners and/or wedding breakfasts for of up to 40 indoors, with an additional 20 possible with the use of an adjacent outdoor deck (Available only in conjunction with lodging)
- Outdoor tent space for up to 100 on a grass lawn surrounded by 150-foot tall firs. (Available only in conjunction with lodging)
Crystal Mountain Hotels
Lodging for up to 200 in 3 hotels, all within walking distance of Crystal’s main lodge. In addition:
- Wedding groups of up to 60 can stay in the Quicksilver Lodge, where its gathering area is anchored by a gorgeous stone fireplace
- For the perfect outdoor space, plan your wedding or reception on the Alpine Inn’s lawn. Dance the afternoon or night away under a festive tent for up to 200.
- Reserve the Alpine Inn Restaurant for your wedding rehearsal dinner, reception or wedding breakfast of up to 75
Silver Skis Chalet
Lodging for up to 400 in charming condominiums within walking distance of Crystal’s main lodge.
Crystal Chalets offers condominium rentals for up to 120 guests on a hill overlooking the resort. Click here for more info.