What a perfect time to bring your group to the mountains! Crystal Mountain is a true summer paradise, with hiking trails, scenic Mt. Rainier Gondola rides to 6872′, 35 miles of mountain biking trails, disc golf, fishing in secluded lakes and horseback rides to majestic vistas. The days are long, giving your group ample daylight hours to explore all this area has to offer. The entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park is just minutes away, with all the breathtaking scenery and wildlife you can imagine.
Family reunions, business retreats, club gatherings, church meetings, weddings – no matter the size or ages of your group, we can help make your summer group gathering perfect.
Space for groups of up to 400 is available on all three levels of the main lodge, the chapel and outside on the sun deck.
Alta Crystal Resort
Lodging for up to 80 adults (with 20 children) at this small resort just a 10-15 minute drive from Crystal’s base area. In addition:
- 1920’s log lodge for up to 40 indoors, with an additional 20 possible with the use of an adjacent outdoor deck (Available only in conjunction with lodging)
- Outdoor tent space for up to 100 on a grass lawn surrounded by 150-foot tall firs. (Available only in conjunction with lodging)
Crystal Mountain Hotels
Lodging for up to 200 in 3 hotels, all within walking distance of Crystal’s main lodge. In addition:
- Groups of up to 60 can stay and meet in the Quicksilver Lodge, where its gathering area is anchored by a gorgeous stone fireplace
- Larger groups of up to 75 can reserve the Alpine Inn Restaurant
- Even larger groups of up to 200 can plan an outdoor event on the Alpine Inn’s lawn
Silver Skis Chalet
Lodging for up to 400 in charming condominiums within walking distance of Crystal’s main lodge.
Crystal Chalets offers condominium rentals for up to 120 guests on a hill overlooking the resort. Click here